Re-application: Aryame (Gina)

Here you will find out information about the guild and its policies. You can also find out about recruitment and post applications here.
Coygina
PotS Friend
PotS Friend
rl_name: Gina
Main char: Aryame
Main class: Monk
Main spec: DPS
Secondary spec: Healer
I use a Authenticator:: Yes

Re-application: Aryame (Gina)

Post by Coygina »

Hi
I’m Gina, an Irish 36 year old living in Norway with my husband (Bo=Lathander/The dude with all the alts) & our 2 boys and my unusual pregnancy craving was to play World of Warcraft again.

I was hesitant about applying to join PotS again since I didn’t want to ‘waste’ anyone’s time by joining only to leave (possibly... more than likely) when the new baby arrives. However as many will attest to, sometimes we do things against our own judgment that lead to marital peace, and since mister wants me to apply, I would like to keep the peace.

That isn’t to say that I don’t want to be a part of the guild or to contribute, but more that I feel like I can’t be a constant or even sure how much I have to offer the guild that has provided a ‘home’ to friends & family all these years. I am not without enthusiasm... I am just (strangely) a bit shy about re-applying... yes... I said ‘shy’ ... me 😅😂.

If I am accepted, as long as I am active I will strive to be a positive asset and not a hindrance... I can’t promise any mooing or ‘that’s what she saids’ but I know that those bases are well covered already 😅

Now on to the *actual* application thingy:

What is your main character's name?
Aryame

Who are you? Your Real life name, your age, your hobbies, work, you name it! The more we know you, the better!

Gina, 36, gaming & dancing are my main hobbies. I work at an ‘omsorgsbolig’ as a helsefagarbeider (the translation is a care home, but it’s not a nursing home if that makes sense to the U.K./Ire contingency & the other translation is ‘auxiliary nurse’). I also have my own sports massage business.

Your Characters, names, Classes, Level, and so on.
Aryame - Monk - Max level (which is currently 50)... she’s the one I invest most time on but will more than likely be levelling a dark iron alt... because... well, I’m married to the Alt-Prince & he’s trying to charmingly persuade me to level a new alt with him 😅

Any previous WoW and/or SW Guild History and why you left.
My history in WoW is back to Vanilla when I joined Gits of Vashj (some members are currently active in PotS) and after that a group of us from Gits left (I think it was due to low activity in Gits but... really can’t remember now) we made our own guild called TEF (The Eternal Flame) and we played together until we kind of drifted from WoW for a while. That’s when a group from TEF moved to Emerald Dream & joined PotS so of course when we took up playing again... we followed & I joined PotS (only to become inactive again due to... life 🤗).

State an agreement that you read, agree and understand the Guild Codex.
I have read, agreed and understood the Guild Codex.

State an agreement that you read, agree and understand the Raid Codex.
Ditto above, but insert ‘Raid Codex’

State an agreement that you have and use an Authenticator.
I do indeed have that.

Who do you know in PotS?
Ummm 🤔 do I say their real life names or am I... an old pregnant lady... supposed to recall all their in game names & alts 😫🥺
(For now I will stick with real life names if that’s not too cheeky: Bo, Christian, Chris, Janna, Sondre, Per, Martin, Hans Jakob (don’t hold that against me)... Can I say Olav? 😇 cos... I kinda do... 🤔
there are more but I’m not sure their activity levels and there are also some new trial noobies...

What do you expect from PotS?
A safe space to play with my friends

Do you have any specific play times? How active are you, playing-wise? If you're never on-line during the week, we can take this into account for your trial.
To be honest given the nature of my work (shift work) & the ‘babies’ (6 & 8) I would be mostly playing later in the evenings... I don’t have any firm play times.

Anything else you want to share with us?
I’m needy & insecure please accept me 🥺😂
(In all seriousness I have pregnancy brain right now so anything witty I would normally try to come up with has deserted me 😒😫)
Zanthuril
Officer
Officer
rl_name:
Main char: Zanthuril M
Main class: Warrior
Secondary spec: None

Re: Re-application: Aryame (Gina)

Post by Zanthuril »

Welcome home Gina! 😊
Zanthuril - level 50 Human Warrior Fury

Any alts you may see are probably figments of your overly active imagination. Nothing to see here, move along.

It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it… anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
-Douglas Adams
Coygina
PotS Friend
PotS Friend

Post by Coygina »

Edit: so apparently I have forgotten how to add pictures and must express my emotions verbally instead of in picture form... *blush* *shy*

Thank you Mister Olav 🌸🥰
Cersej
Officer
Officer
rl_name:
Main char: Cersej
Main class: Priest

Post by Cersej »

Hi Gina. First of all congratulations on your pregnancy!!:) Glad to see you back with a solid craving for wow :)

Please whisper an officer for an invite to scratch that itch :)
Recruitment officer.
Thoridon
Officer
Officer
rl_name: ???
Main char: Thoridon
Main class: Paladin
Secondary spec: Tank

Post by Thoridon »

Welcome back, and congrats :)
Coygina
PotS Friend
PotS Friend

Post by Coygina »

Thank you, thank you... I had some help with the recipe 😅🙈 (tmi?)

I shall make sure to seek out the best scratcher of itches next opportunity I get 🙏🏻
Neph
rl_name: Stef
Main char: Nepheh
Main class: Warlock

Post by Neph »

:D Welcome Back :)
Donaldo
rl_name: don
Main char: Donaldo (don)
Main class: Hunter

Post by Donaldo »

:D :D :D Welcome home Gina and congrats, maternity leave is a must so no worries, look forward to meeting you in game, so thats how it is done - with a recipe :D :D :D
the real :king:
Coygina
PotS Friend
PotS Friend

Post by Coygina »